Now for some important tips on Wednesday “What the %$!! is next?”
Many women dream of marrying a cowboy and living a life happily ever after on a ranch or farm. If you want to snag yourself a sexy rugged man, check out these 10 tips on how you can find a marry a hot cowboy!
- Learn to Cook – Cowboys have tough jobs and they love to eat, so if you don’t know how to cook hearty home-style meals, you need to learn!
- Learn to Ride – Same thing goes with riding a horse. If you don’t know how to yet, you’re going to have to learn as soon as possible.
- Learn How To Two-step – You’ll of course also need to know how to two-step and line dance if you want to marry a cowboy.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Get Dirty – Cowboys love a girl who isn’t scared to get a little muddy while working or playing outdoors.
- Get a Truck – You’ll need a truck to keep up with his active lifestyle. Preferably a 4×4.
- Buy a Gun – What cowboy isn’t attracted to a good-looking lady with a Winchester bolt-action rifle or a Remington shotgun?
- Get Yourself a Pair of Cowgirl Boots – Every cowboy’s wife is going to need a good pair of Western boots she can wear with everything from shorts and tank tops to cute little sundresses.
- Head to the Rodeo – One of the best places to meet a single cowboy is at the local rodeo or PBR event.
- Go To Church – Most cowboys want a wife who is God-fearing and religious, so make sure you start attending church every Sunday. To increase your odds of meeting your future husband, why not enroll in Bible study as well!
- Start Waking Up Early – Cowboys are usually up at the crack of dawn, so it’s a good idea for you to start getting used to waking up early.
Be sure and let us know how this works out for you. 🙂